We are currently recruiting for a Assistant Coach for a U19 Team GB team.
Job title: Team Great Britain Under 19 Assistant Coach
Reporting to: Team Great Britain Under 19 Head Coach
Hours: Once a month at training camps, European Championships, scouting and whenever deemed necessary by head coach
Purpose of the position
To coach and develop the under 19 Team Great Britain BISHA Skater Hockey team within the team as well as looking at the under 16 age group for development and assisting the senior team coach by developing the players for the future.
Responsibilities & duties
• Coaching U19 team and developing current and future teams.
• Working with the u13 and senior coach in player development.
• Setting out team tactics and systems for international matches.
• Running team bench during championships.
• Keeping team up to date with best coaching practice.
• Create a winning culture within the team.
• Ensuring that training sessions are pre-planned and are at an international standard.
Academic & trades qualifications
• Coaching qualification desirable but not necessary as long as you can prove experience.
• BISHA referee badge, if you don’t have this qualification you should be willing to work towards this.
Work experience & skills
• Coaching Skater hockey, Inline hockey or Ice Hockey at high standard.
• Coached at an IISHF tournament level desirable, but not essential.
• Experience with working with young people.
How to Apply:
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your hockey career and coaching experience.
14 February 2016
Interview Process: Interviews to be held the weekend of 28 February, venue tbc