We are currently recruiting for a sponsorship manager......
BISHA Skater Hockey
Job title: Sponsorship Manager
Reporting to: Marketing and Promotions Manager
Hours: To be managed by successful candidate, inline with tasks set.
Purpose of the position
To gain sponsorship for BISHA events in the UK, from regional, national and international events.
Responsibilities & duties
• Gaining sponsorship opportunities for financial gain to be put into the sport.
• Working with sponsorship partners to raise the profile of the game in the UK.
• Working in conjunction with the Marketing Manager to gain maximum exposure from partnerships.
• Gain sponsorship from current hockey brands within the UK. Academic & trades qualifications
• Experience within this field desirable but not essential.
Work experience & skills
• Understanding of hockey within the UK market
• Understanding of business practice in the UK
How to Apply:
Please send CV to email@example.com
14 February 2016
Interview Process: Interviews to be held the weekend of 21 February, venue tbc