Job title: Team Great Men’s Head Coach
Reporting to: Team Great Britain Co-Ordinator
Salary: Voluntary (self-funded)
Hours: At training camps and during European Championships
To Coach the Under Men’s Team Great Britain Academy within line of the BISHA guidelines in preparation for GB team.
• Coaching Men’s team and developing current and future players in the GB academy.
• Working with the u13, u19 and senior coach in player development.
• Setting out team tactics and systems for international matches.
• Assisting with the running of the team bench during championships.
• Keeping team up to date with best coaching practice.
• Create a winning culture within the team.
• Ensuring that training sessions are pre-planned and are at an international standard.
· BISHA referee badge, if you don’t have this qualification you should be willing to work towards this.
· Good management skills.
· Experience of co-ordinating multiple people.
· Experience with working with young people.
· Must be willing to undertake a DBS check.
How to Apply:
Please send a CV firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your hockey career and relevant experience.
01 March 2018
Interviews to be confirmed.