U19 Assistant GB Coach
BISHA Skater Hockey
Job title: Team Great Britain Assistant Coach (U19)
Reporting to: Team Great Britain Head Coach
Hours: Training camps, European Championships, scouting and whenever deemed necessary by head coach. (Mainly at weekends)
To assist the Men’s head coach with the Team GB Skater Hockey Team during all coaching sessions and at European Championships.
Responsibilities & duties
• Coaching U19 team and developing current and future players in the GB academy.
• Assisting with the setting out team tactics and systems for international matches.
• Assisting with the running of the team bench during championships.
• Keeping team up to date with best coaching practice.
• Create a winning culture within the team.
• Ensuring that training sessions are pre-planned and are at an international standard.
Academic & trades qualifications
• Coaching qualification desirable but not necessary as long as you can prove experience.
• Skater Hockey referee badge, if you don’t have this qualification you should be willing to work towards this.
Work experience & skills
• Coaching Skater hockey, Inline hockey or Ice Hockey at high standard.
How to Apply
Please send CV to email@example.com detailing your hockey career and coaching experience.
01 March 2018
Interviews to be confirmed.