Vacancy - Mens Team GB Coach
BISHA Skater Hockey
Job title: Team Great Men’s Head Coach
Reporting to: Team Great Britain Co-Ordinator
Salary: Voluntary (self-funded)
Hours: At training camps and during European Championships
Purpose of the position
To Coach the Under Men’s Team Great Britain Academy within line of the BISHA guidelines in preparation for GB team.
Responsibilities & duties
• Coaching Men’s team and developing current and future players in the GB academy.
• Working with the u13, u19 and senior coach in player development.
• Setting out team tactics and systems for international matches.
• Assisting with the running of the team bench during championships.
• Keeping team up to date with best coaching practice.
• Create a winning culture within the team.
• Ensuring that training sessions are pre-planned and are at an international standard.
Academic & trades qualifications
· BISHA referee badge, if you don’t have this qualification you should be willing to work towards this.
Work experience & skills
· Good management skills.
· Experience of co-ordinating multiple people.
· Experience with working with young people.
· Must be willing to undertake a DBS check.
How to Apply:
Please send a CV firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your hockey career and relevant experience.
01 March 2018
Interviews to be confirmed.