Vacancy - Marketing Assistants
We are currently recruiting for Marketing Assistants, Nationwide.
Job title: Marketing Assistant
Reporting to: Marketing and Promotions Manager
Hours: To be managed by successful candidate, inline with tasks set.
Purpose of the position: We are looking to recruit Marketing Assistants across the UK to work regionally as well as within the national framework. We are looking to add to the team people that can work internally as well as externally with the aim of recruiting new players from all age groups. Ideally you will be given a role to look after a specific medium and work with a region to maximise their exposure.
Responsibilities & duties
• Create social media content that engages the user across facebook, twitter, Instagram and you tube.
• Write content for www.bishahockey.co.uk to maximise our site visits.
• Create video content for media (this creates our maximum hits for sm).
• Work to and help with marketing plan, so to maximise exposure for key events.
• Work with clubs and regions in player recruitment, externally from the current hockey community.
• Market key games for leagues.
Academic & trades qualifications
• Experience within this field desirable but not essential.
Work experience & skills
• Understanding of how SM works
• Photoshop experience desirable, but not essential
How to Apply:
Please send e-mail to email@example.com
21 February 2016
Interview Process: Interviews to be held the weekend of 6 March, venue tbc